No, I did not change anything in openmeetings.properties as we want to use om as before initially...

################## Time-based One Time Password ##################
## Please NOTE these values need to be changed BEFORE users will set-up OTP for themselves
## otherwise they can't login

# NOTE Config->application.name will be used if blank
otp.issuer=
otp.ntp.server=pool.ntp.org
## milliseconds
otp.ntp.timeout=3000