Alvaro, yes I installed java17 and set that as the active version but still
it's showing the same error page, either by naming the folder under webapps as
"openmeetings" or something else.
>From your experience, what reasons can lead to this error?
Also if I want to change the app name, where else does it needs to be changed?
Are there changes to the database structure in version7?
Thanks for your time.

    بتاريخ الجمعة، 3 آذار 2023 في 07:24:46 ص غرينتش+2، Online Use
<foronlineuseem...@yahoo.com> كتب:

  By the way, I changed it now to https://localhost:5443/openmeetings/ and it
raised similar error.

    بتاريخ الجمعة، 3 آذار 2023 في 07:21:09 ص غرينتش+2، Online Use
<foronlineuseem...@yahoo.com> كتب:

  I simply changed the name of the webapp folder, and reflected that in the
CATALINA_HOME variable.
Where else should it be changed?
Is Tomcat 9.0.71 packaged already with the OM system package?

    بتاريخ الجمعة، 3 آذار 2023 في 04:23:33 ص غرينتش+2، Maxim Solodovnik
<solomax...@gmail.com> كتب:

 The guide states:
"  go with your browser to:
https://localhost:5443/openmeetings/
"

According your error the URL you are using is https://localhost:5443/onlineconf

OM is based on top of Apache Tomcat 9.0.71

On Fri, 3 Mar 2023 at 01:28, Alvaro <zurca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > except now, and I did that for version 7.
> > I did all the required, but when I tried to open it in browser I got the
> > following error:
> >
> > HTTP Status 404 – Not Found
> >
> > Type Status Report
> >
> > Message The requested resource [/onlineconf] is not available
> >
> > Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the
> > target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.
> >
> > Apache Tomcat/9.0.71
> >
> > Please note the following:
> > - "onlineconf" is equivalent to "open700" in your guide- I have placed the
> > tomcat34 file in init.d directory as explained, and I started the service.-
> > I don't know why it shows Tomecat 9.0.71, isn't that supposed to be 3.4? I
> > also have Tomcat10.0 installed in an apache container in the server, the
> > service is not running, and this is not where I'm hosting the webapps, I'm
> > hosting the webapps to the directory I included in the CATALINA_HOME
> > variable in the tomcat34 file. So I don't know from where Tomcat9 is coming?
> > - I noticed that the tomcat34 service is not started automatically after
> > server reboot, although it's in the init.d directory, how should I make it
> > start automatically, is it only as a cron job?
> > Please note that I had the system installed and working fine before and I
> > had Tomcat85 hosted as an additional package on Apache. It only stopped
> > after I updated the OS to AlmaLinux, also because Tomcat85 is no longer
> > supported, and now I have Tomcat10 in appache containers. So I had to
> > install everything again and troubleshoot the new OS. Also I have the old
> > database is place already, are there any changes to the database structure?
> > Thanks for your time and support.
> >

> >    بتاريخ الاثنين، 12 كانون الأول 2022 في 11:18:40 م غرينتش+2، Alvaro
> ><zurca...@gmail.com> كتب:
> >
> >  Ok, is ready.
> >
> > Please you can go to:
> >
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools
> >
> > ...and there will find the guide called:
> >
> > Installation OpenMeetings 6.3.0 on AlmaLinux
> >
> > and second:
> >
> > Installation SSL certificates and Coturn for OpenMeetings 6.3.0 on
> > AlmaLinux 8
> >
> > Start with the first and follow step by step.
> >
> > Regards
> >

> > -------
> >

> > On Mon, 12 Dec 2022 19:47:09 +0000 (UTC)
> > "Online Use via user" <user@openmeetings.apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > >  Thank you so much for the information.
> > > I appreciate if you send a link to this guide when it's available
> > > tomorrow.
> > > Thanks for your efforts.
> > >
> > >    بتاريخ الاثنين، 12 كانون الأول 2022 في 09:03:58 م غرينتش+2، Alvaro
> > ><zurca...@gmail.com> كتب:
> > >
> > >  Hello, tomorrow will upload an installation
> > > tutorial of OpenMeetings 6.3.0, last stable release,
> > > on AlmaLinux 8.7. It is tested and works as expected.
> > >
> > > For OM 7 must wait untill Maxim launch it.

Maxim