Then the first place to look at is the log file for errors.

Ali

On 4/21/23 11:21 PM, Online Use via user wrote:
No it's doesn't show any messages. In a previous installation I used to see the blue and red messages reporting success or failure of media server connection, but in this new installation it seems not able to reach the media server, although I'm sure KMS is installed and running. Even when I click the mic and camera icons it doesn't show any messages, just changes the icon. (by the way, there is a bug that the mic icon doesn't change on unless the camera is on, not sure if this is related to the icon image only or the mic function istelf, not able to test yet).

I tried to invite a user and I joined the meeting from another device, but couldn't hear any voice or see anything screen sharing either.

Any ideas what can be the problem?

بتاريخ الجمعة، 21 نيسان 2023 في 01:28:29 م غرينتش+2، Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org> كتب:

Do you see the blue 'Media server connected' message when activating the mic or the camera before recording?

Ali