...Maxim, in the tutorials is:

...and now we ́ll install kurento-media-server. But first we ́ll create the
folder where will be the video recorder files we should make in rooms, as well
as the uploaded files and documents:

mkdir -p /opt/om_data

...and install kurento 6.18.0:

(Only one line, with space between both)

docker run -d --name kms -p 8888:8888 --mount
type=bind,source=/opt/om_data,target=/opt/om_data
kurento/kurento-media-server:6.18.0

...for axample. That what you mean?

Alvaro