Hi,
yes, I've tested a really simple rest example in maven aswell and the
fat-jar/META-INF/beans.xml for 1.2.8:

<beans />

while in 1.2.9:

<beans xmlns="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee";
       xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee
        http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee/beans_2_0.xsd";
       version="2.0" bean-discovery-mode="none"/>

off course, this is the beans.xml that comes with the meecrowave-core
jar.

I noticed that the change is related to the MEECROWAVE-206 so what is
the procedure now for scanning rest endpoints?(or scan packages)

as far as I can see, the current openwebbeans props transformer uses an
"ancient" 1.2.3 version of the gradle shadow plugin and Im using 5.2.0.
Should maybe be updated?

/hw