Dear Vincent,

I use only the latest stable releases, not the nightly builds - so, I don't know if the bug already solved or not.
I reported it on github.

Cheers,
Peter

Could be a bug in the Android client that somehow didn't notice that the
share was gone.

You might want to report it in the https://github.com/owncloud/android
repository. Please make sure you tried the latest version of the client,
I believe there has been an update related to sharing recently.

Cheers,

Vincent