Thank you for your answwer Jürgen! I will check on Monday when get back from
abroad travel, but it sounds good.

Regards,

Eduard Biete

From: user-boun...@owncloud.org [mailto:user-boun...@owncloud.org] On Behalf
Of Jürgen Weigert
Sent: divendres, 15 de juliol de 2016 13:45
To: user@owncloud.org
Subject: Re: [owncloud-user] owncloud permissions on Synology

Hey Eduard!

ownCloud requires a way to write the files. In Linux there are three sets of
permissions, user, group, others. User permissions are not applicable as
your user is not httpd, others permissions are not desirable (your current
workaround) if I understand correctly, that leaves us with group
permissions.
Please check what the effective group of your httpd is (that group is
probably also named httpd), use chgrp -R to put the files in that group,
then grant
write permission through chmod g+rw(x) -- not sure if that achieves the
security you had in mind, but that might be an idea...

cheers, JW-