Le 22/05/2017 à 10:33, mmad11 a écrit :
If the folder 100Gb and the files in it are 10000 then it is very difficult to download one archive and it is very difficult to save one file at a time.

I don't see why it should be more difficult to download an archive than the folder? the first may be significantly smaller

but:

* if owncloud makes the zip file on the fly, then yes, *preparing* the archive may be time consuming for the server

* I think wget is able to download a folder (even an entire web site), providing it's http (and not https? not sure of that)

* I don't think any cloud is aimed to hold Gb+ files. Best use ftp.

last year I has my own (big) server, I could have uploaded several Gb files, now I use shared hosting and my web site provider (that gives me 500Gb + storage) wont allow me to share a 100 Gb file and my cloud provider (owndrive) could certainly do but for a very high price :-(

jdd