De : User [mailto:user-boun...@owncloud.org] De la part de Emil Lefherz
Envoyé : vendredi 15 septembre 2017 12:44
À : user@owncloud.org
Objet : Re: [owncloud-user] Owncloud 10 File is locked when upload

hm, can you open an issue in https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues?

thank you :)

Emil

Am 15.09.2017 um 12:00 schrieb Erwan RIGOLLOT:
Hi,

When I upload a file more than 50GB, I have a message "file locked" at the end
of upload and my file doesn't appeared.
I have no problem with a 7,8GB file.

The only solution I have found to solve my problem is to add to my config.php «
'filelocking.enabled' => false »

I have set up owncloud again, and let it with default parameters, the problem
still to be here.

I have try Owncloud 9.1.6, I don’t have the problem on the same server (same
Apache, same php, same php.ini etc…)

Please help me, I don’t know what can I do.

Erwan