hello,

using:

centos 7.4.1708
mariadb 10.2.8
php 7.0.23
nginx 1.13.5 w/ php-fpm, and redis, memcached, apc/apcu installed

owncloud config for ca:
'memcache.locking' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',
'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',

owncloud-files installed via @ce_stable yum repo.

recent update left my site hosed up. after fixing web dir permissions that had
been changed by the rpm update (changed owner to 'apache'), the web interface
allowed me to start the upgrade but then died / failed, with no error details.

running occ upgrade from command line produces the error:

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing
'ALTER TABLE oc_calendarsubscriptions CHANGE `lastmodified` lastmodified INT
UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL NOT NULL':

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1067 Invalid default value
for 'lastmodified'
2017-09-19T18:53:13+00:00 Update failed

any ideas? Thanks.

--