On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:04:15 +0100
Chris Spencer <chrisspen...@hi-impact.co.uk> wrote:

> I too have the same problem.
>
> On 20 September 2017 at 14:59, K VDL <mdc10...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear Miss, Sir,
> >
> > I have tried several times to cancel my subscription to this
> > mailing list because it no longer has value for me to stay informed
> > this way, but for some reason it failed. Would you be so kind to
> > manually cancel my subscription??

Gentlebeings:

Many list servers include headers in each email related to the list
itself. Relevant here is the List-Unsubscribe header. Many mail readers
allow you to see the headers with CTL-h. In the case of this list,

Since you didn't say what you have tried in order to unsubscribe, I
have no idea if you have tried either of these options. Please try one
or both.

supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-- U.S. Const. Amendment IV