Hi,
I've an owncloud 10.0.3 installed on a debian 8 server, and it work fine.
But I plan to install collabora/CODE, and if all seem to go well, I've
big problem with certficat.

I'm using cacert.org certificats. I've add the 2 root certificat of
CaCert at the end of /resources/config/ca-bundle.crt, but I still get
-----------------------------
Collabora Online: SSL certificate is not installed.

Please ask your administrator to add ca-chain.cert.pem to the
ca-bundle.crt, for example "cat /etc/loolwsd/ca-chain.cert.pem >>
/resources/config/ca-bundle.crt" . The exact error message was: cURL
error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in
certificate chain

Is some body solve this problem ? Any idea ?

Regards
Francois (I apologize for my so bad english)