I see that 9.1.7 has been released, at least according to my 'yum update' command this morning on my CentOS owncloud server.  I have looked over the owncloud.org site but have not found the release notes or changelog for 9.1.7.  There is no announcement in the OwnCloud Announcements list, nor is there any information on 9.1.7 on the Changelog ( https://owncloud.org/changelog/ ) page (that page still list 9.1.6 as the latest 9.1.x), nor is there an announcement on OwnCloud Central.  The download link is https://download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-9.1.7.tar.bz2 so there are release notes in the tarball (owncloud/core/doc/admin/release_notes.html) but those don't cover the changes from 9.1.6 to 9.1.7 that I could find.

Why was 9.1.7 released without an announcement or changelog entry?