Hi Carsten,

please check if the files uploaded have the same name than before or not?

Could you send a detailed issue report to a...@owncloud.com
<mailto:a...@owncloud.com>?

Best,
Michael

--
Michael Stingl
msti...@owncloud.com <mailto:msti...@owncloud.com>

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!

ownCloud GmbH - GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff, Harald Weimer
Leipziger Platz 21, 90491 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)