Hi Folks,
   I recently switched from owncloud 9 to owncloud 10, and now the
   calendar is really slow.  It's not too bad when you first visit the
   calendar, but if you then move to a date a few months in the future ...
   it's been over fifteen minutes and there are still no events
   showing.
   All the calendars have the revolving circles next to them, and no
   events.

   What I did:
        log into the Owncloud website (hosted locally on a Debian
        server using Apache and PHP5)
        Select `Calendar' from the top left hand menu
        Click on the week number to get a way to find a different week
        to display
        Click the forward button to get from week 9 to week 47
        Wait.  And wait some more.

  Is this a known issue?  Or should I report it?

Peter C