Hello,

I have redowloud owcloud 9.0.11 and re upload it on my serer but I have the same error message and a white page

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class OC_App in /home/httpd/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/owncloud_9/lib/private/app.php on line *56*

so I have try to use define and ifdefine like on c and c++ language

if ( ! defined('APP')) {

define('APP', 'oc_app');

/*
 * add by mpat on 31.3.2018
 * source : http://php.net/manual/en/function.defined.php
 *
*/

but I have the same error
mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class OC_App in /home/httpd/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/owncloud_*9*/lib/private/app.php on line 66

see attachment my test with define

Could you help me please ?

Thanks for your support

Best regards