Hello,

On 02/05/2018 21:59, Carlos Damken wrote:
Which PHP version do you have?

CentOS 7.4.1708

php version 5.6.36

I can choice :

 * php 5.6
 * php.7.0
 * php 7.1
 * php 7.2

1. should I change the php version ?
2. If yes which version sould I choice ? /.2

Did you try over tar files?
---
No I haven't the administrators rights on the server because the server is configure as an internet site but I can downloud the tar archive and upload the archive cotenant to server.

To use ownclous, should I use a dedicate server with I have the root rights ?

should I do this ?

Thanks for your support

Best regards

mparchet