I decided to upgrade to OC10, and that did not go well at all.

I am now trying to reinstall my 9.1.6, and can't find that version to install from apt package sources.

I did install 9.1.8, but several database errors were thrown that I found solutions for, and addressed.  The 9.1.8 is now throwing this error:

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO "oc_appconfig" ("appid","configkey","configvalue") SELECT ?,?,? FROM "oc_appconfig" WHERE "appid" = ? AND "configkey" = ? HAVING COUNT(*) = 0' with params ["systemtags", "installed_version", "0.3.0", "systemtags", "installed_version"]:

SQLSTATE[25P02]: In failed sql transaction: 7 ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
Update failed

I'd like to get back to a working 9.1.6, if someone knows of a PPA that has it.  Then, I'll upgrade to 9.1.8.

--
Brian Michalk
Owner, Hasgrok.com, LLC.