Hi,

I don't see an answer to this so let me rephrase the question : Is there
a way to get the latest version of an app from the market ? Maybe an API
endpoint we could use ?

The occ command requires an actual owncloud install with a database,
which isn't exactly practical to have in a CI build system.

Thanks

On 1/21/19 2:34 PM, Florian Leleu wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm brand new on this ML so I'm sorry if I make mistakes or if the
> subject was already spoken.
>
> We are currently building an ISO of Owncloud 10 to load it as a read
> only media in several VMs.
>
> To build it we just download the tar.gz, decompress it, modify what we
> need and generate the ISO.
>
> In the latest tar.gz, the market is not UP to date, its version is
> 0.25 and the latest is 0.3 as I remember.
>
> Within our VMs we do not allow installing apps (juste set the writable
> flag to false), nor do we allow updating since we just update the ISO
> and reload the configuration.
>
> The main problem then is that apps aren't at the last version, so our
> idea was to download all the required apps from
> https://marketplace.owncloud.com/ and then do our ISO.
>
> The fact is that actually we'd have to scrap the market to get the
> latest version number and it's far from being reliable.
>
> Has anyone a better idea to download the apps ? Since the occ command
> can find the latest version of apps, I suppose there is an easy way.
>
> We can't do it with occ since we don't use a real Owncloud to generate
> the ISO.
>
> Thanks for reading !
>
> --
>
> Cordialement,
>
> <http://www.cognix-systems.com/>
>

> Florian LELEU
> Administrateur Systèmes Linux, Cognix Systems
>
> *Rennes* | Brest | Saint-Malo | Paris
> florian.le...@cognix-systems.com <mailto:florian.le...@cognix-systems.com>
>
> Tél. : 02 30 96 34 40
>

> Facebook Cognix Systems <https://www.facebook.com/cognix.systems/>