Hi,

it depends on your 2FA-Backend. The app you use is the simpler version
which works out of the box, it can't do this.

With the advanced solution PrivacyIdea it is possible:
https://netknights.it/en/flexible-two-factor-authentication-at-owncloud/

PrivacyIdea requires setting up an extra service and connecting it to
ownCloud, if the feature is important, it might be worth it. I also
recommend to check out their support plans, they are a good small open
source company and the best in their field.

Good luck!

Emil