I am still running ownCloud 7.0.4 on CentOS 6 and have a problem connecting to
all my 66 calendars using Thunderbird. Two of the calendars and task lists,
same on the various computers I switch between, are never updated in
Thunderbird. I do see some error messages in the log such as "Session has been
closed - no further changes to the session as allowed at
/var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/session/memory.php#80" but I have no idea
what this signifies or how to investigate.

My Android phones do not seem to have any problems handling all calendars and
tasks lists, only Thunderbird, wherefore I suspect that the problem lies with
this mail/calendar client but still want to see if ownCloud can help me find
the issue.