Hi Randy,

   Due to code overlapping with Pig Loader functionality, the fix for
PHOENIX-898 was checked in as part of JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-11 .
  The planned release of Phoenix 4.1.0 RC will be having it.
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.1.0-rc1/src/

  Please let us know if you need any further information.

Regards
Ravi