From: Siddharth Ubale [siddharth.ub...@syncoms.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 6:23 PM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Indexes

Hi All,

I am using local indexes for a table in phoenix.
After creating the index on a table containing 1 million records if I update
the table for another 30 thousand records I am unable to see the index being
updated even though I use the ‘UPDATE STATISTICS’ command . However when I
rebuild the index the latest updates are reflected in the index.
So, am I always supposed to rebuild the index whenever there is a update in my
phoenix table ? ideally it should be updated automatically…
Can somebody let me know how I could get the above working or every update in
hbase table should be followed by ‘rebuild index’ in case I  plan to use
Thanks,
Siddharth Ubale,
Synchronized Communications
#43, Velankani Tech Park, Block No. II,
3rd Floor, Electronic City Phase I,
Bangalore – 560 100
Tel : +91 80 3202 4060
Web: www.syncoms.com<http://www.syncoms.com/>
[LogoNEWmohLARGE]
London|Bangalore|Orlando

we innovate, plan, execute, and transform the business​