Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 09:37:32 +0800
From: su...@certusnet.com.cn
To: user@phoenix.apache.org; jamestay...@apache.org
CC: d...@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re: HBase Cluster Down: No jar path specified for
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LocalIndexSplitter

Hi. anil
I remember that you can find the client jars from
$PHOENIX_HOME/phoenix-assembly/target with some kind of
phoenix-4.0.0-incubating-client.jar sort of.If you rebuild phoenix source
targeting on your hbase version, that would be the right place.
Or you just want the original tar file for the incubating phoenix? You can find
here:
https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/phoenix/phoenix-4.0.0-incubating/src/
Thanks,Sun.

CertusNet
From: anil guptaDate: 2015-03-06 09:26To: user@phoenix.apache.org; James
TaylorCC: devSubject: Re: HBase Cluster Down: No jar path specified for
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LocalIndexSplitter@James: Could you point
me to a place where i can find tar file of Phoenix-4.0.0-incubating release?
All the links on this page are broken:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/phoenix/