Hi Khaleel,

Mind if you try the following query? I think it's the same semantics as you
meant for your query.

select distinct W."rowId", W."md5_current", W."size_current" from "Wiki" AS
where
W."rowId" in (select H"rowId" from "History" AS H
                         where H."timestamp" =
                                (select MAX(H2."timestamp") from "History"
AS H2 where H2."rowId" = H."rowId")
                         AND
 H."status" = 'approved')

Thanks,