I was just thinking about this today.  I was going to try to implement it
by using a LIMIT <number of rows> on every query, with an addition of

  WHERE (rowkey_field_1 > last_rowkey_field_1_value_from_previous_query) OR
(rowkey_field_2 > last_rowkey_field_2_value_from_previous_query) OR …

But I haven't tried it yet.