Sorry for the delayed response, Lukáš. I still think it would be a good
addition and the JSON/Protobuf issue you brought up is all the more reason
to keep the JSON binding too.

We have precedence for non Java code with our Spark integration. Sure, it
makes it a bit more work to add this new module, but it's definitely
doable. And worst-case, the uploading to PyPI could be a manual, post
release task.

TLDR; if you're willing to package this as a new module (including
regression tests), we'd be excited to have it.

Any opinions, Josh?

Thanks,
James