Hi, Amit
I had successfully built the git repo according to your file change. But when I
try to use sqlline to connect to Phoenix,
I ran into the following error:

while dev-1,dev-2,dev-3 are my zookeeper hosts. I can still see the
regionservers being killed abnormally.

Had you met this issue when you use in your scenerio ? If so, please suggest
how to resolve this.

Thanks.

 Connecting to jdbc:phoenix:dev-1,dev-2,dev-3
16/03/01 18:04:17 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
Error: Failed after attempts=36, exceptions:
Tue Mar 01 18:05:30 CST 2016, null, java.net.SocketTimeoutException:
callTimeout=60000, callDuration=69350: row 'SYSTEM.SEQUENCE,,00000000000000' on
table 'hbase:meta' at region=hbase:meta,,1.1588230740,
hostname=dev-2,60020,1456826584858, seqNum=0 (state=08000,code=101)
org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixIOException: Failed after attempts=36,