Hi,

I found this in Phoenix UDF documentation:

   - After compiling your code to a jar, you need to deploy the jar into
   the HDFS. It would be better to add the jar to HDFS folder configured for
   hbase.dynamic.jars.dir.

My question is, can that be any 'udf-user-specific' jar which need to be
copied to HDFS or would it need to register the function and update the
custom UDF classes inside phoenix-core.jar and rebuild the
'phoenix-core.jar'

Regards
Swapna