This is the error in the log when it fails

ERROR org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation -
PriviledgedActionException as:<principal here> (auth:KERBEROS)
cause:javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to
find any Kerberos tgt)]

--
Thanks,
Sanooj Padmakumar