Hi,
I recently noticed that one of my secondary index was short of 2 entries
compared to data table.
AFAIK, the first update is always to index table. So, the only way an index
table could fall behind the main table is when the index was disabled by
phoenix. Maybe the region server hosting that index was not able to take the
update.
If that is the case, then I had following questions:
1. Is there a flag which forces phoenix to internally cause an index rebuild
instead of totally disabling it? Or do I have to manually rebuild index? 2. Is
there a flag which can prevent disabling of index altogether? In that case an
error would get returned to the client that a write failed. This is more useful
because I'd like to always keep index and main table in sync.
Thanks,Sumit