*From:*Sharma, Shalandra: IT (NYK)
*Sent:* Monday, May 23, 2016 11:25
*To:* 'user@phoenix.apache.org'
*Subject:* HBase checkAndPut Support

Hi Team,

We are evaluating use of Phoenix in our project. We are using CDH 5.5.2.
One of our use cases is to update the HBase row only if the value in a
column (version) is greater than or equal to the current value. Using
HBase core APIs we can achieve this by checkAndPut but I could not find
any similar mechanism via Phoenix.

I have followed the discussion in the following JIRAs and it looks like
this is something which will be available only in a future release. Can
you please advise if there is a work around available otherwise it will
be a blocker for us.

Thanks

*Shalandra Sharma*

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a
recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation to buy or sell a product
or service nor an official confirmation of any transaction. It is
directed at persons who are professionals and is not intended for retail
customer use. Intended for recipient only. This message is subject to
the terms at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer
<http://www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer>.

For important disclosures, please see:
www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer
<http://www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer> regarding market
commentary from Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market
participants; and in respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures
relating to specific issuers, please see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.