Phoenix isn't going to help with full text search. You need to use some
kind of search solution with HBase (i.e. revive HBASE-3529). Elastic Search
may have something available - have you asked them? If you need to do SQL
querying in addition to full text search, you could potentially use an
Elastic Search adapter in Calcite (I believe something is available, but
you can ask the Apache Calcite community) in combination with Phoenix on
our calcite branch. The Phoenix/Calcite integration is a work-in-progress.
We're making good progress, but it's not ready for production usage yet.

Thanks,
James