Hi,

When I do something like select 1/3 from <my table>  the result will be integer
value (0) and not double or alike(0.33....). Is there some configuration that
can force the result to be double

BTW - when executing the same query in oracle (select 1/3 from dual ) I get
correct result same in impala

Noam Bulvik

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and
confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any
problems occur with transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.