Hi Akhil,
You want to create an Array, convert it to its byte[] representation, and
set the ptr argument to point to it. Take a look at ArrayIT for examples of
creating an Array:

    // Create Array of FLOAT
    Float[] floatArr =  new Float[2];
    floatArr[0] = 64.87;
    floatArr[1] = 89.96;
    Array array = conn.createArrayOf("FLOAT", floatArr);
    // Convert to byte[]
    byte[] arrayAsBytes = PFloatArray.INSTANCE.toBytes(array);
    // Set ptr to byte[]
    ptr.set(arrayAsBytes);

Thanks,
James