I made three protobuf clients for Phoenix in C++, Python and Erlang.

how can I make these become "official" as lalinsky's Phoenix JSON python
client?

*The story*: I first created my application in Python and used lalinsky's
JSON client but later found out Python (and JSON) weren't my best choice so
I "splited" my application into two languages, C++ and Erlang. Why did I
create clients in both languages? I needed the C++ client but maybe someone
somewhere is or will be in need of an Erlang client. Oh! two weeks ago I
knew nothing about Erlang :D