From: James Taylor [mailto:jamestay...@apache.org]
Sent: dinsdag 4 april 2017 18:10
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Cc: Luong, B. <b.lu...@accenture.com>; cr...@bothware.com; olu.j...@bigdms.com
Subject: Re: Can we simply update fat Java client without jar updates on
workers?

Hi Yunus,
No, unfortunately that won't work between minor releases. The server side needs
to be upgraded (first) followed by the client side. See here [1] for more info.
Thanks,
James

[1]
http://phoenix.apache.org/upgrading.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__phoenix.apache.org_upgrading.html&d=DwMFaQ&c=eIGjsITfXP_y-DLLX0uEHXJvU8nOHrUK8IrwNKOtkVU&r=Dxb2HRzD5jIAUSS-HXM-Ou-GlBXYgGryY5jDzhvX8RM&m=oXom9oP6lhPkGhMWYUPCo1Wfds8GzJYQFDeliu9m3rM&s=kVESoJ61fv7-ZDim-U0cUnZlxE3aNASUVZD1iTc5KzY&e=>

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 9:01 AM