Thank you all.

1.
The other query is:

select keyword, sum(cnt) as count
from my_table
where regymdt >= to_timestamp('2017-04-03 00:00') and regymdt <=
to_timestamp('2017-04-03 23:00')
and *obj_id in ( obj_ids comes here... )*
and obj_grp = '100'
group by keyword
order by count desc;

This query is pretty fast because of the first two PKs.
The reason obj_id comes at second PK is, we first assumed 'select with
obj_id' will be called much more often, and then 'select with obj_grp' is
also required.

2.
4.8.0-HBase-1.1 version is used.
I'm testing on HBase server for our product, so that upgrading looks not
easy. : (
If there definitely exist index bug fixes, I could try though.

3.
With Jonathan's reply and optional PK, this schema looks worthy to try:
create table my_table (
   obj_grp varchar(50),
   obj_id varchar(50) not null,
   regymdt timestamp not null,
   keyword varchar not null,
   cnt integer,
   post_tp varchar(20)
   constraint pk primary key (obj_grp, obj_id, regymdt, keyword)
)

Thanks,
NaHeon