I am creating a plugin that uses Lucene to index text fields and I need to
access *getConf()* and *getFilesystem()* of *HRegion, *the Lucene indexes
are split with the regions so I need  " *HRegion MyVar; ", *I am positive
the UDF will run on the region server and not the client*.*

Regards,

Cheyenne O. Forbes