Thanks Josh, Sorry if you felt like I am wasting community time, it took
some time for me to figure out how to handle hbase-site.xml for Zeppelin
phoenix connection, may be its a zeppelin question than phoenix, in my case
the only extra parameter I am using is
phoenix.schema.isNamespaceMappingEnabled,
I thought it should default to true. thanks for the explanation why it
shouldn't

-Sudhir