Hi Mallieswari,

The hbase.rootdir is a filesystem resource. If you have a HA NAmenode and a
created nameservice you can point to the active namenode automatically. As
far as I know it is not related to the HBase Master HA.

The "hacluster" used in this command : python sqlline-thin.py
http://hacluster:8765
  is a hostname resource. What do you obtain from nslookup hacluster ?

To have serveral Phoenix query servers to achieve HA in that layer you
would need a balancer (sw or hw) defined to balance across all your
available query servers.
Regards,

rafa