Please note that we're no longer doing releases for HBase 1.2 due to lack
of interest. If this is important for you, I suggest you volunteer to be RM
for this branch (4.x-HBase-1.2) and make sure to catch up the branch with
the latest bug fixes from our upcoming 4.13 release (in particular
PHOENIX-4335).