Hi Kumar,
I started a discussion [1][2] on the dev list to find an RM for the HBase
1.2 (and HBase 1.1) branch, but no one initially stepped up, so there were
no plans for a release. Subsequently we've heard from a few folks that they
needed it, and Pedro Boado volunteered to do CDH compatible release
(see PHOENIX-4372) which requires an up to date HBase 1.2 based release.

So I've volunteered to do one more Phoenix 4.13.1 release for HBase 1.2 and
1.1. I'm hoping you, Pedro and others that need 1.2 based releases can
volunteer to be the RM and do further releases.

One thing is clear, though - folks need to be on the dev and user lists so
they can take place in DISCUSS threads.

Thanks,
James

[1]