Hello All,

Thank you for the great work the team is doing on Phoenix.

We are running Phoenix on EMR cluster in Amazon. We have a need to connect
to Phoenix over SSL.  I don't see much documentation around this topic
anywhere also I saw a couple of jira tickets that did not provide enough
help or direction on this topic.

If Phoenix does not support SSL connections what are my options?

Starting off six months ago,  we assumed this should not be an issue.  Now
we are in big trouble.

All and any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ash