I've started a vote for Phoenix 4.13.1 which includes support again for
HBase 1.2. This is what the CDH based releases will be based off of
initially (i.e. the work Pedro has done on PHOENIX-4372).

Please check it out and vote on it. Thanks for volunteering to be release
manager going forward, Pedro.

     James