Hi Flavio,
I like the idea of “adaptable configuration” where you specify a config
value as a % of some cluster resource (with relatively conservative
defaults). Salting is somewhat of a gray area though as it’s not config
based, but driven by your DDL. One solution you could implement on top of
Phoenix is scripting for DDL that fills in the salt bucket parameter based
on cluster size.
Thanks,
James