Hey Flavio,

IMHO, If most of your app is just doing full table scans then i am not
really sure HBase(or any other NoSql) will be a good fit for your
solution.(building an OLAP system?) If you have point lookups and short
range scans then HBase/Phoenix will work well.
Also, if you wanna do select count(*). The HBase row_counter job will be
much faster than phoenix queries.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--