that kind of messages may happen when there were queries that utilize
memory manager (usually joins and group by) and they were timed out or
failed due to some reason. So the message itself is hardly related to CPU
usage or GC.
BUT. That may mean that your region servers are unable to handle properly
such kind of workload.
Since you say that this issue started after Yarn work I would suggest
checking swappiness and huge pages (there are quite a lot of resources over
the Internet how they affect HBase). It might be the case when you just run
out of HW resources.

Thanks,
Sergey