Hi,

I am facing an issue in which the number of rows affected by a DELETE query returns an incorrect value. The record I am trying to delete does not exists in the table, as evident from the first query but on deletion, it reports 1 row is affected. Is this a known issue?

I have tried this in Phoenix 4.7 & Phoenix 4.13 and both behaves the same way.

0: jdbc:phoenix:localhost> select accountId, subid from test.mytable where accountid = '1' and subid = '1';
| ACCOUNTID  | SUBID  |
*No rows selected (0.017 seconds)*
0: jdbc:phoenix:localhost> delete from test.mytable where accountid = '1' and subid = '1';
*1 row affected (0.005 seconds)*
0: jdbc:phoenix:localhost>

Thanks,
Jins George