Hi Lew,

I believe the snippet of the stack trace you have provided isn't telling us anything other than that the real PhoenixDriver code threw an error (Avatica/PQS are just doing pass-through to the real PhoenixDriver inside).

Can you please look closer at the bottom of the stack trace to see if you missed something in the first copy-paste?